Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter Killer

Options
  • 04-08-2018 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,368 ✭✭✭✭

Gerard Butler as a sub captain.
    Deep under the Arctic Ocean, American submarine Capt. Joe Glass is on the hunt for a U.S. sub in distress when he discovers a secret Russian coup is in the offing, threatening to dismantle the world order. With crew and country on the line, Capt. Glass must now assemble an elite group of Navy SEALs to rescue the kidnapped Russian president and sneak through enemy waters to stop WWIII from beginning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Looks like mad popcorn stupid. Can't wait !

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This... Is... BALTIC!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Hoo Raaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Russians the bad guys, world order back in tact :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,324 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

now all we need is a muscled hero with a broken spoon to save the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,368 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Final trailer.

In cinemas October 26th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

"from the producers of fast and furious"

Yeah, that's a no from me.

I like brainless, but this is comatose.

Also, I could be colour blind, but the palette looks really bland. It's like the contrast is set way too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I can't say when but I imagine a night will come along where a film like this will do just fine :)

Arrives this weekend.

I won't get to see it till early next week but looking forward a typical Gerard Butler kick ass popcorn film.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Ive never seen a sub movie in the cinema, how will it stack up to Hunt for Red October or Crimson Tide?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I saw it this evening, and I thought it was very good

Got to say I really enjoyed that.

Not what I was expecting at all.

It wasn't a typical Butler saves the world on his own kick ass actioneer at all.

Took awhile to place the ops team.. Nice to see Captain Awesome there along with Samuel T. Anders lead by the always great Toby Stephens

I also hadn't know Michael Nyqvist had died till I saw the film was dedicated to him at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Got to say I really enjoyed that.

Not what I was expecting at all.

It wasn't a typical Butler saves the world on his own kick ass actioneer at all.

Took awhile to place the ops team.. Nice to see Captain Awesome there along with Samuel T. Anders lead by the always great Toby Stephens

I also hadn't know Michael Nyqvist had died till I saw the film was dedicated to him at the end.

Glad you didnt give anything away there.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A little cracker of movie. Really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

its not as good as Red October and I doubt Ill ever want to re-watch it but a good movie none the less.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

degsie wrote: »
    Glad you didnt give anything away there.

I'd love to know what you think I gave away from the films storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'd love to know what you think I gave away from the films storyline.

To be fair, I had to second guess your post because of the lenght and was also glad you hadn't given anything away :)

Seems you've reached level: Trusted Contributor :)

Advertisement