Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying ammo in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 04-08-2018 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Is their anywhere where you can buy ammo in the Dublin City Centre i know Rorys in templebar used to stock some ammo years ago?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

They still do, but no one else afaik. Pat Cleere in Bedford Row did too, but he is gone a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

The Hutches/The Kinshans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭German pointer

KevinCavan wrote:
    The Hutches/The Kinshans

They only buy
    😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dany1234

cosieman wrote: »
    Is their anywhere where you can buy ammo in the Dublin City Centre i know Rorys in templebar used to stock some ammo years ago?

Sportsman.ie in Finglas Village have a great stock of ammo and guns and everything else hunting related.
    Robert is the name of the lad in there and he is really helpful and knows his game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

dany1234 wrote: »
    Sportsman.ie in Finglas Village have a great stock of ammo and guns and everything else hunting related.
    Robert is the name of the lad in there and he is really helpful and knows his game.

Not really city centre though. When i was young you had Watts, Moorkens, Carrs, Rory's, Garnett and Keegans, and probably others i cannot remember, now you have Rory's doing a bit of ammo and thats your lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement