Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recognise this Controller?

Options
  • 04-08-2018 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

have moved into a house and trying to get it ship-shape fro Winter. Or at least in better condition that it currently is.

Time to check out the central heating - not working :mad:

The Central Heating Controller - no identifying print anywhere - it would appear that the flap is missing from the lower half and this probably would have had the manufacturer name and model number. See attached photo. Anyone have any idea who manufactured this controller? HAve checked with next door neighbours and they both have simple 24 hour clock variety so no help there :(

can't even work out how to get it off the wall without using my sledge hammer - which I am not keen on using - just yet!

Oliver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

Hi,

have moved into a house and trying to get it ship-shape fro Winter. Or at least in better condition that it currently is.

Time to check out the central heating - not working :mad:

The Central Heating Controller - no identifying print anywhere - it would appear that the flap is missing from the lower half and this probably would have had the manufacturer name and model number. See attached photo. Anyone have any idea who manufactured this controller? HAve checked with next door neighbours and they both have simple 24 hour clock variety so no help there :(

can't even work out how to get it off the wall without using my sledge hammer - which I am not keen on using - just yet!

Oliver
    Its a Danfoss FP975
    http://products.danfoss.co.uk/productrange/list/heatingsolutions/time-controls/two-channel-programmers-with-independent-timebase/fp975/#/

• Registered Users Posts: 12 LenseOnLife

Hi MiniGolf,

You're a lifesaver - there's no doubt. Thanks for helping out - much appreciated.

Oliver

Advertisement