Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tractor Tyres/Tires

Options
  • 03-08-2018 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all
    I'm looking for a pair of front tractor tires 13.6 R 24. Can anyone recommend a good brand, that won't break the bank ! Would consider good second-hand pair.
    Cheer and thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

Did you try Done Deal or your local tyre man for second hands?

BKT are a decent tyre and good value.

There's a poster on here Muckit got new that size tyres on his tractor a few months back, he might post here later or you could private message him for the brand and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GardenMan1981

jimmy G M wrote: »
    Did you try Done Deal or your local tyre man for second hands?

BKT are a decent tyre and good value.

There's a poster on here Muckit got new that size tyres on his tractor a few months back, he might post here later or you could private message him for the brand and price.

Thanks Jimmy, tried Done Done, not a lot available. So you reckon "BKT" , I'll investigate. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

Thanks Jimmy, tried Done Done, not a lot available. So you reckon "BKT" , I'll investigate. Thanks

Have you a loader on the tractor? Do you do many hours in the year? Do you do much roadwork?

If the answer to all 3 Q's is no you should get 8 plus years out of a set.

Have a search on here for previous threads on the subject. On my phone here so can't link threads for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GardenMan1981

jimmy G M wrote: »
    Have you a loader on the tractor? Do you do many hours in the year? Do you do much roadwork?

If the answer to all 3 Q's is no you should get 8 plus years out of a set.

Have a search on here for previous threads on the subject. On my phone here so can't link threads for you.

Hi,
    Yes to all three! 700-800hrs per year and loader is mounted 95% of the time.

Advertisement