Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Repair Dublin

Options
  • 03-08-2018 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I dropped my beloved Mi5 a few days ago. It appears dead, the led flash was on very faintly until the battery died and that was about it.

I tried a random shop in town and their diagnosis was that the mobo was fried, I'm not sure I trust them and would like to get a second opinion from someone else.

I spotted https://www.celticrepairs.ie/xiaomi-repair/ was mentioned on here, ideally looking for something nearer Dublin city centre so it will be easier to go there and back again if they need to hold on to the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭masker

most of the Chinese on Moore street are fixing Xiaomi
    what model is it you are looking to get repaired?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

masker wrote: »
    most of the Chinese on Moore street are fixing Xiaomi
    what model is it you are looking to get repaired?

I know there's a few there, any recommendations?

It's a Mi5.

jozi wrote: »

It's a Mi5.

what is the issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

masker wrote: »
    what is the issue ?

Read the first post, he specified the model(which you also asked) and the issue in that.

n1ck wrote: »
    Read the first post, he specified the model(which you also asked) and the issue in that.

:-) didn't read it thoroughly. thanks for the correction.

• Advertisement

jozi wrote: »

It's a Mi5.

if you have visited quite few shops then its hard to recommend any.

I know there are a few on Moore st, I haven't tried any yet, hence looking for a recommendation on here :cool:

I tried a guy as you walk into Moore st mall earlier today who thought it might be a screen sensor so I'm none the wiser having two different diagnosis.

Can anyone recommend a reputable shop who might be able to diagnose it properly so I can get it fixed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement