Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport CEO

Options
  • 02-08-2018 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to give this a go after all my colonists were horribly murdered on Rimsworld and needed a break...

There are two games doing the rounds in early access at the moment, SimAirport and Airport CEO.

I chose Airport CEO as it seemed more complex. It is strangly addictive if not overly complex. It took me near two hours to successfully make the baggage system work.

I have planes stuck on the runway with no ides how to move them to the Stand, but ill figure it out. The building of the airport is good fun and their is plenty of detailed tabs for you to be kept busy with staff, finances, research, contract negotiations, flight schedules, etc.

Its a game that's shaping up nicely and worth checking out. Its a bit like prison architect with more detail, and planes.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

jaysus don't give that to O'Leary as he might get some ideas out of it

Advertisement