Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirequote

Options
  • 02-08-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone hear of Eirequote.com and if they're a legit broker? Can't find much online. Got a good quote off them and want to make sure I'm not about to be ripped off. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

I'm not sure I'd take much at face value from a company that can't spell "quote"

Seriously - I've never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

I'm not sure I'd take much at face value from a company that can't spell "quote" on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Fanny **** wrote: »
    I'm not sure I'd take much at face value from a company that can't spell "quote" on their website

Yeah, think I’m gonna avoid this crowd, even if they are a way cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Donedeal ads https://www.donedeal.ie/all?userId=2989818

The website doesn't look professional at all.

Whois https://www.whois.com/whois/eirequote.com

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭pinktoe

I have my everyday car insured with AXA, but recently I bought a Supra TT (dream since 1998), but couldn't get it insured as a second car with anyone but Eirequote.com.

Eirequote got it added to my AXA policy when AXA wouldn't. Anyway when I log into MyAXA both cars are there so obviously they are legit.

I was skeptical at first but if you are paying by card and they weren't legit you could just get your money back through visa anyway. They only started trading in July, so that's probably why there isn't much about them.

Website is meh though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement