Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Door Handle to use for the sky blue door?

Options
  • 02-08-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Recently I purchased a light sky blue colored door for my son's bedroom. Now I am confused about using the ambient door handle for the door. Can someone suggest me anything appropriate regarding the door handles?[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Black or white would work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 richaverma

Thanks for your reply. Actually I selected some door handles from a site. Can you please help me in choosing the best looking door handle from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Get a very simple silver one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Attached

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

richaverma wrote: »
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Recently I purchased a light sky blue colored door for my son's bedroom. Now I am confused about using the ambient door handle for the door. Can someone suggest me anything appropriate regarding the door handles?[/font]

what do you mean by ambient door handle?

Also, are you simply look for design advice? That's largely going to be a personal decision and subjective. But the door colour is only one factor, adjacent for handles are another.

• Advertisement
Advertisement