Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Lourdes

Options
  • 01-08-2018 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi, am interested in a trip to Lourdes. No interest in going with a tour group. Have been looking into ways from Dublin. I know that you can get a flight front Toulouse and travel on to Lourdes but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any flights to Toulouse from January onwards. Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭kindalen

Ring Joe Walsh tours and you can book seats on charter flights direct to Tarbes/Lourdes, Ryanair fly to Biarritz but only up to October so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

Carcasonne three flights a week with Ryanair

I travel there a bit , and return flights 50E not unusual in winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

cestmoi2 wrote: »

I know that you can get a flight front Toulouse and travel on to Lourdes but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any flights to Toulouse from January onwards.

So roughly when do you hope to visit?

Advertisement