Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun holiday cheap deals

Options
  • 01-08-2018 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

I'm looking to go on a cheap sun holiday for approximately 5 nights around September time (or any cheap time when the sun is still hot)
    I'd like to go somewhere near the beach where I can swim in the sea and somewhere with nice affordable restaurants. Can anyone recommend me any nice spots? And where are the best sites to book cheaply? Thank you so much. Is it best to book flights and accommodation separelty or is there any good package sites? My budget isn't huge so the cheapest and most cheerful the better thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

flights to Malaga were 90 past week with Ryanair, may have gone up. 150 with are lingus. Then if you really want to save money you can stay in air bnb somewhere in Malaga region, but there are plenty of cheap hotels as well if that's what you want. we booked a hotel with alpharooms.

I didn't pay for transfer as they charge about 20e a head when the hotel is 5km from airport in our case so id just watch that.

Advertisement