Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to study online for Level 6 Childcare

Options
  • 31-07-2018 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I am hoping to start back studying after being out of the workforce for the past 9 years. Have been a SAHM and want to return to study Level 6 online Childcare. I have a few colleges in mind but I want to make sure I pick the correct one. I am torn between Chevron and CMIT and OpenCollege so am wondering has anyone studied the level 6 in any of these and could advise me on which place to pick. It has to be online for me.

Also is Level 6 much harder than level 5? I haven't studied in 20 years and have been told I don't need to do level 5 as I have a Grad Dip in Education but it has been so so long I hope that I am not jumping too far ahead.

TIA.

Advertisement