Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norcenni Girasole - All Ireland Final

Options
  • 31-07-2018 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Booked holiday to Norcenni Girasole for mid-August not expecting Limerick to reach the All Ireland Final. But now they have I need to find somewhere to watch the game. Does anybody know if GAA games are shown on site or anywhere in the village? Or will I have to head to Florence to see the game?
    Thanks,
    Luimneach Abú!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

No idea where that place is and I severely doubt anyone will have it locally.
    In Florence theres many Irish pubs but only one which is Irish owned, Finegans.
    http://www.finneganpub.com/florence/
    They have an irish sky box so have the technology to show the game.
    You could watch it online on GAAGO, but I did that once on holiday in italy before and the cr@p wifi meant a very stop start picture for the game.

Actually..... I'm in italy for the hurling final too. Need to figure out how to watch the game myself !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'd say GAA GO is your best bet. You can purchase individual games.

Advertisement