Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Sky Wireless Router

Options
  • 30-07-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

I signed up for sky broadband last week and they immediately sent me out a router,
    However the next day I realised I was better off with eir so I cancelled my sky order
    My sky router came in the post today so I am just wondering is this useful in any way to me?
    Can I use it at all to boost the signal around the house or anything??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

lazyman wrote: »
    I signed up for sky broadband last week and they immediately sent me out a router,
    However the next day I realised I was better off with eir so I cancelled my sky order
    My sky router came in the post today so I am just wondering is this useful in any way to me?
    Thanks

They will most likely look for it back so I would not use it for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭lazyman

They will most likely look for it back so I would not use it for anything.

I had to pay a tenner for it so when I spoke to the agent she said she would refund me the money and I could either refuse the router from an post or I could accept it and just keep it, I asked would I send it back and she said no need.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭westyIrl

lazyman wrote: »
    Thanks

Bulky 4 port LAN switch

Jim

Advertisement