Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google home and harmony hub

Options
  • 30-07-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi All

I am just wondering is there a way to connect my google home to my harmony hub. When I try with voice it says its not available not available in ireland. Is there an easy work around?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭micks_address

sean72 wrote: »
    Hi All

I am just wondering is there a way to connect my google home to my harmony hub.  When I try with voice it says its not available not available in ireland.  Is there an easy work around?

Cheers
    Works for me, I have to say ok google ask harmony to .....

I don't use it much... have you tried adding it in home control? I think I have languages set to US english

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I think setting it to English UK works now. I used use English US for this very reason but changed to UK a while back and it's still working

Advertisement