Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Christopher has died.

Options
  • 29-07-2018 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭

Aged 46. Died at hospital after he hung himself.

Rip grandmaster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Only 46 that's rough, I made a light hearted joke recently when he was arrested but you never know what someone is going thru. **** poor man rip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

How terribly sad.

Too Cool were probably the funnest tag team I've ever seen. While they might not have hit the heights of the likes of the Hardys, Dudleys or Edge and Christian they were always really enjoyable to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Poor Jerry loved him and Scotty great team very sad to read this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ill always remember this

• Registered Users Posts: 85,061 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Very saddened to hear this. Too Cool were one of my favourite teams circa 2000 and I've a lot of fond memories from watching Brian and Scotty around that time.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 37,782 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl51uq3nTs5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pajtcwqg952f

Pretty interesting they never hung out or travelled outside of the ring, 100% business. 90% of tag teams are assumed to be best friends outside of the ring. Still a nice message though

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Pretty interesting they never hung out or travelled outside of the ring, 100% business.

Jeez that's pretty sad. I know the Dudleys weren't besties (D-Von would hang around Maven) but they were still friendly enough. Scotty made it sound like they were complete strangers that spent the absolute minimum time together. All i've ever heard about S2H is that he's a lovely dude, makes me think he couldn't be around Brian, that he had serious demons (that ultimately engulfed him) that ultimately kept them separated behind the scenes. That's a real bummer. Scotty saying "oh but we worked well together professionally!" is someone putting the most positive face and hiding any negative thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I remeber hearing from Scotty from an interview that he never kept in contact with him for a couple of years before 2014 reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Sounds like different lifestyle rather than demons Brian looks like he lived the character on and off screen that can be too much for some to keep up with the hectic craziness. Got to admit I'd have never guessed they didn't hang out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement