Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the race - Round 12 - Hungry

• 29-07-2018 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,387 ✭✭✭✭

Last race before the summer break

Rate the race 25 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    4%
    blackbox 1 vote
    20%
    conzyCharlie-BravoflazioHarikaLionbacker 5 votes
    16%
    Ghost Trainskipper_GcherryghostELM327 4 votes
    20%
    antodecoInquituscollie0708InviereBurkie1203 5 votes
    28%
    Grim.IndestructableMike LitorisfinnharpsboySimon Gruber SaysSantanWhiplashy 7 votes
    12%
    LIGHTNINGHa Long Baythe_pen_turner 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Not a great race, bad Ferrari luck/pit call with Pitstop timing, and associated traffic, robbing us of any sort of battle for the win, Hamilton drove flawlessly and was never challenged by Ferrari for the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

3 points all for Danny Ric.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

3 Absolute snooze fest. Tiny bit of excitement with Bottas collisions. I really wish they’d focus more on the action down the pack when there’s absolutely nothing going on up front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Quailifying was more exiting than the race. I think the second half of the season should be exiting as Ferrari and Mercedes look pretty even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭flazio

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Are we rating the race or the weekend? Qualifying was really exciting edge of seat stuff. The drying track meant people that were 'safe' had to keep running and it was great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I'm starving for good races. This one had the appetite but unfortunately the starter (quali) was more appetising than the main.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The race was just below average for me but I gave it a bonus point for Vettel catching a fly in the press conference afterwards and the look of pride on his face as he showed it to Hamilton

Advertisement