Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions

Options
  • 28-07-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I've travelled a bit in France and Northern Spain, mostly looking for megaliths and taking in the culture etc though. A friend has asked me to go on hols to Tenerife on more of a partying holiday, my perception of the place is resorts and loud Brits and Irish falling around the place. I enjoy a session, but not in that kind of an environment, am I wrong about Tenerife?

If so, can anybody recommend a good destination in Spain or Portugal that isn't Ibiza level expensive and there's a good nightlife?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Go to the far side of the island to Puerto Cruz.

It's German tourists manily but you won't see an English breakfast anywhere.
    It's a working town as well as a resort so it's nice so has nice back streets to wander around. I much more relaxed.
    You will need a car though it's a good 90 minutes to the airport but an easy drive around the north of the island.

We stayed in the Los aguilas.

Advertisement