Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value and quality service for creating Photo Books?

Options
  • 28-07-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I want to create a couple of photo books and am trying to choose the best value combined with quality service. Does anyone have experience of using these companies and how did you find them? Are there others you'd recommend?

Blurb

Photobox

Aldi

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Hi all,

I want to create a couple of photo books and am trying to choose the best value combined with quality service. Does anyone have experience of using these companies and how did you find them? Are there others you'd recommend?

Blurb

Photobox

Aldi

Thanks in advance :D

I have used Photobox and I was happy enough with the Quality. Make sure when your loading them that they are at the highest quality they allow or you will notice the quality difference. I got the A4 hardback and used high quality photos and they looked good.

Don't pay the full price. They usually have sales on with 60% or so off, or you'll find them on a deal page such as groupon etc.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Cheers Paddy! Anyone else had any experience of using these services please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I've used myphotobook.ie for the last 5 years. 30x30cm hardback is my go to item. It's a little pricey if you have a good few pages but they always have offers on. 30% off at the moment. About a week to ship from Germany and because it actually delivers with DHL a Saturday delivery is possible without any extra charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Cheers DaveyDave, sounds like you're happy with the quality if you've been using them for 5 years :D

Advertisement