Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help..problems with Sex

Options
  • 27-07-2018 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

So me and my boyfriend are going out over a year now. Everything is great and I’m really attracted to him. As far as I know he feels the same way. Up until about 2 weeks ago our sex life was amazing but now anytime we have sex he goes soft inside me. The thing is he can still ‘get there’ when we do other things but not anymore through sex. We’ve talked about it and he said he doesn’t know what the problem is.
    I don’t want to put him under any pressure because I know it won’t help the situation but don’t know what to do. If anyone has any advice please help..I’m really starting to get worried about it now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Does he smoke??

Ask him to get a health check with his GP

Advertisement