Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cbdoilman.ie - any good?

Options
  • 26-07-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

has someone experience with the stuff he sells? my GP told me about celtic winds cbd oil some health shops have.

i'm currently using the cbd+ stuff you can get from holland and barretts. though i keep reading negative stuff about it, like "its not the real deal" etc.

i'm not sure what to spend my money on :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Hempurecbd is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

murfilein wrote: »
    has someone experience with the stuff he sells? my GP told me about celtic winds cbd oil some health shops have.

i'm currently using the cbd+ stuff you can get from holland and barretts. though i keep reading negative stuff about it, like "its not the real deal" etc.

Know someone who has taken the Holland and Barrett stuff(Jacob Hoy) and found relied with it. They started with Celtic wind and found no difference, just the price.

They take the 2.7% stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭irishproduce

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Know someone who has taken the Holland and Barrett stuff(Jacob Hoy) and found relief with it. They started with Celtic wind and found no difference, just the price.

They take the 2.7% stuff

Lads ye are gas.
    Will ye give over and just admit ye are trying to find ways to get legally stoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Lads ye are gas.
    Will ye give over and just admit ye are trying to find ways to get legally stoned.

You know you can't get stoned on that stuff. It'd be like trying to get drunk on fanta.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

Lads ye are gas.

you're aware that cbd oil has no or only negligible amounts of thc, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

what does it relieve?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,839 ✭✭✭Cordell

It relieves you of some of your excess funds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

What is it for OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It's for Gullibles.

AllForIt wrote: »
    It's for Gullibles.

I'm typically very skeptical about this kind of thing.

But the person I know takes it for rhumatoid arthritis and they have seem a vast improvement in quality of live, they've been taking it for nearly 12 months.

I know that's only ancedotel but I keep hearing stories from people with similar inflammatory condition's saying they are getting relief.

Even if it's just in their heads, how bad. People aren't taking it to cure anything, just to manage pain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

What is it for OP?

a variety of things, like stress or anxiety., or pain in general or better sleep.

but also for people suffering from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis where it can help symptoms.

a variety of things, like stress or anxiety., or pain in general.

but also for people suffering from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis where it can help symptoms of conditions.

Doesn't it need THC with regards seizures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

Holland and Barrett CBD (like the rest of their products) is inferior rubbish.

Get Cibdol CBD or Charlotte's Web

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

I'm getting some great gear from Holland.

Advertisement