Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 26th July

Options
  • 26-07-2018 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Feeling the Love won so easy the last day in Killarney i thought he would be well fancied on its next run. Seems to be drifting slightly in the market though.
    Not a fan of backing short priced horses but will take the 10/11 on offer on this.

Also having an EW bet on Carrigready in the 7.20. 6/1 on offer at the minute.
    Little EW double with Jazz Mine (15/2) in the 7.50. Won its Maiden easily in Killarney last week and Carrigready above..
    Small EW on Brogine in the 8.25 at 20/1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Probably lost my marbles but had a small go on

Juliespaddockwalk 33/1 pp 6.50 lim

This horse cost the Potts 80k and is a half sister to Bright New Dawn so needs to start earning her keep sooner rather than later one would think.
    Lto ran over 21f and shot off leading by a long way but a combination of inexperience, jumping errors and the distance took it’s toll in the end.
    Was still leading with 4f to go before being reeled in by the pack . Back to 16f should be ideal and she should also have much more improvement in her including jumping,
    I think at the price shes worth a nibble as this is not the strongest of races.
    Have a look at her last run on atr website and you can see it for yourself

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭tinpib

Shocker of a run from AOB 1/2 shot hypetrain Goddess there in the 635pm Leop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Their horse in the next on a big drift too. Think AP O'B mentioned something not right in the stable at the minute...

maximo31 wrote: »
    Their horse in the next on a big drift too. Think AP O'B mentioned something not right in the stable at the minute...
    Back in business!!:pac:

maximo31 wrote: »
    Feeling the Love won so easy the last day in Killarney i thought he would be well fancied on its next run. Seems to be drifting slightly in the market though.
    Not a fan of backing short priced horses but will take the 10/11 on offer on this.

Also having an EW bet on Carrigready in the 7.20. 6/1 on offer at the minute.
    Little EW double with Jazz Mine (15/2) in the 7.50. Won its Maiden easily in Killarney last week and Carrigready above..
    Small EW on Brogine in the 8.25 at 20/1.

Feeling the Love wins well again!
    Carrigready and Jazz Mine disappoint.
    Brogine stays on from a mile back to claim 3rd @ 33/1. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement