Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackbush V Royal Tara for Ladies

Options
  • 26-07-2018 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of moving to either Black-bush or Royal Tara. Black bush is closer to me, as I'm in ratoath, but Royal Tara isn't exactly a million miles away.

What i'm wondering though is how active is the ladies club at weekends in both clubs, and from a lady who prefers to play comps at weekends, which would be better?

Can ladies play in most/all weekend competitions - and do ladies actually play, or is it only a small handful, with most opting for ladies day during the week. I don't mind who I actually play the round with, but would like to know roughly what ladies would be playing in the comps - i.e. 20+ or less.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Advertisement