Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Annacotty to the city centre before 7am

Options
  • 26-07-2018 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

You could probably cycle that in 30minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Green bus outside St Vincent's Lisnagry will bring you the bulk of the way. It's a fiver.

Edit: Sorry, scratch that. They only go the other direction that early in the morning. Looks like you are on the rothair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

jacksie66 wrote:
    Yeah that did cross my mind. But wouldn't fancy it at 6.30 on a cold wet winters morning..

Fair enough but just to say I commute by bike from city centre to UL all throughout the winter and only have to wear my waterproofs about 6 times. I wouldn't dismiss it as an option due to cold and rain. You'll heat up fairly quickly on the bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Cycling is a pretty good option. You'll get pretty fit from that commute. Alternatively, move into town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement