Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade discriptions act?

Options
  • 26-07-2018 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Was off to the cinema tonight in ciniworld Parnell St. With the Mrs, running a bit late so popped into WOW burger, she's a meat eater so ordered a regular cheese burger, I ordered the veggie burger, that's what it says on the menu board, after a short enough wait considering they seemed to be cooked to order our number was called, my "veggie burger" was two onion rings in a bun with the various extras I'd ordered, I really thought the guy flipping burgers was so busy he'd forgot the burger so I went up and enquired, nope, that's the veggie burger, two onion rings on a bun.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd have refused to pay if it din't mention that on the menu. Fairly outrageous,

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Macker

I'd have refused to pay if it din't mention that on the menu. Fairly outrageous,
    Already paid for and I was rushing to the cinema vote with my feet next time

Advertisement