Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting IKEA furniture delivered to Limerick

Options
  • 25-07-2018 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting items delivered from IKEA to Limerick, and found this website. Has anyone used it before, or any other sites?
    I know that IKEA themselves offer delivery on the website, but it is a bit pricey, and am curious about what others have done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I've used Flatpack Solutions Munster https://www.facebook.com/flatpacksolutionsmunster/ they're very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

I have used them, very reliable. one option is to place one order with friends and share cost of transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭ricimaki

So I used IkeaLimerick in the end. Sent them on my Ikea list Friday evening, paid the delivery fee through paypal (€45 for a large desk and small shelving unit delivered to the door). Delivered Monday evening. I'd recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Did they assemble too?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Did they assemble too?

Not for me. You can ask them to, but it costs more

• Advertisement
Advertisement