Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 25th July

Options
  • 25-07-2018 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Thought Cracking Name was a very big price in 7.50 race at Naas, can put line through run last time out but won in style of improving filly time before that, would be surprised if Marnane cannot better Deegan's achievements with this one and 12s and above looked very good value to my eye - draw is a concern but prominent racer and should get across from wide with a decent break.

Secret Wizard a complete monkey but not without a chance at 25s later on, highly likely to have needed run at Ballinrobe earlier this week, not much went his way in running there and trip was always likely to be a bit far anyway. Not one for anything like full confidence but potentially dangerous if getting own way in front.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Outrage EW for in the 6.55 Sandown. Took 11/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Thought Cracking Name was a very big price in 7.50 race at Naas, can put line through run last time out but won in style of improving filly time before that, would be surprised if Marnane cannot better Deegan's achievements with this one and 12s and above looked very good value to my eye - draw is a concern but prominent racer and should get across from wide with a decent break.

Secret Wizard a complete monkey but not without a chance at 25s later on, highly likely to have needed run at Ballinrobe earlier this week, not much went his way in running there and trip was always likely to be a bit far anyway. Not one for anything like full confidence but potentially dangerous if getting own way in front.

There isnt much of a draw bias in Naas especially on the 1mile course. Granted wide wouldnt be ideal but it is far from a negative.
    Id be more worried of the stiff uphill finish catching her out. But your probably right she shapes a bit better than 56.

The listed race was interesting i thought. I mean on ratings Could It Be Love only needs to show up. But jesus she was abysmal the last day. Blue Uluru is the solid one but i missed all the 5/1 or so about her.

I did take a swing at Sometimesadiamond (Thats a toungue twister) for Jim Bolger. It is for sure a swing but she shapes like a filly that could benefit from a step down in trip and tbh it is a poor race for the grade.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

7.15 rajar 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

maximo31 wrote: »
    Outrage EW for in the 6.55 Sandown. Took 11/1.

3rd, terrible start but stayed on well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

kiers47 wrote: »
    I did take a swing at Sometimesadiamond (Thats a toungue twister) for Jim Bolger. It is for sure a swing but she shapes like a filly that could benefit from a step down in trip and tbh it is a poor race for the grade.

WD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

WD

Cheers. It worked out well. She was very game in front. Was a horrendous listed contest though in fairness. I doubt she will follow that up under any sort of penalty.
    So I'd imagine that will be the end of her for a while. Granted nice bit of black type so job done for her.

A nice price to. Bit bigger this morning also.

Advertisement