Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

practice putting mat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭frink

I got the putt out golf one with their trainer. Found them good

https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/puttout-deluxe-putting-mat-green/pm2018002

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

I bought the putt out but without the mat. It a really good mat I will get one eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭valoren

+1 for the putt out mat.
    You get drills with it which are very helpful.
    The 'putting on the line' one is particularly good.
    After a few sessions using it, there is a noticeable change in holed putts and confidence on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭benny79

I have the Eyeline putting matt bought it about 6 years ago in American Golf it was €80 and would highly recommend it! Has 2 holes one normal cup size and one slightly smaller. Really improved my putting. Rolls out to about 12 ft and you can see the line after you putt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

benny79 wrote: »
    I have the Eyeline putting matt bought it about 6 years ago in American Golf it was €80 and would highly recommend it! Has 2 holes one normal cup size and one slightly smaller. Really improved my putting. Rolls out to about 12 ft and you can see the line after you putt.

Have basically the same one, though mine isn't 12ft I don't think, probably 9-10ft max.

Surface is really good as is having the smaller hole. Roll in a bunch on that & you'll be amazed at how big the full size hole seems afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭benny79

Have basically the same one, though mine isn't 12ft I don't think, probably 9-10ft max.

Surface is really good as is having the smaller hole. Roll in a bunch on that & you'll be amazed at how big the full size hole seems afterwards

Id say its the same one 10/12ft..

Advertisement