Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Eiffel Tower Suggestions

Options
  • 24-07-2018 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi I am planning to visit Paris this week end and wondering if I can buy the Eiffel tower summit tickets on the second level of the tower, I will buy the second level tickets online but the summit tickets are not available at the moment....can any one suggest me if they have visited this place recently?

Agents prices with some special beat the Q options are very expensive compared to official site any other sites which offer better prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

As far as I recall you can get summit tickets from vending machines on the lower levels. Researched it previously although we never got there.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

fdevine wrote: »
    As far as I recall you can get summit tickets from vending machines on the lower levels. Researched it previously although we never got there.

Thanks for your reply, I am getting this below warning when booking online for second level that its not possible to book summit tickets.

Beware :
    If you purchased a ticket for a 2nd floor visit, no additional ticket to the top floor can be purchased on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

They used to sell summit lift tickets on the second level, not any more

We were there last Thursday but bought our summit tickets well in advance, think they release them 30 days in advance now

Ours were for 10.30, we arrived about 10.00, short seperate security line for those with pre purchased tickets

The security line for those without tickets was seriously long & also inside to purchase tickets, if you can't pre purchase a timed ticked you need to get there early in the morning

The official site
    https://www.toureiffel.paris/en

A different option maybe to visit the Arc de Triomphe, you can go to the top obviously it's not as tall but you will have the Eiffel tower in your photos

Just to add, you won't really see any more from the summit as you will from the second level

They used to sell summit lift tickets on the second level, not any more

We were there last Thursday but bought our summit tickets well in advance, think they release them 30 days in advance now

Ours were for 10.30, we arrived about 10.00, short seperate security line for those with pre purchased tickets

The security line for those without tickets was seriously long & also inside to purchase tickets, if you can't pre purchase a timed ticked you need to get there early in the morning

The official site
    https://www.toureiffel.paris/en

A different option maybe to visit the Arc de Triomphe, you can go to the top obviously it's not as tall but you will have the Eiffel tower in your photos

Thanks for the reply naughtysmurf, is the second level visit makes any sense or summit is the one to go for( I have a 5 yr old boy)?

• Advertisement

userduluth wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply naughtysmurf, is the second level visit makes any sense or summit is the one to go for( I have a 5 yr old boy)?

Second level will be absolutely fine & it's pretty high, the space at the summit is tight enough & it's crowded, second level has more space but will be busy also, three people wide could just about walk around the summit if nobody else was there

Second level will be absolutely fine & it's pretty high, the space at the summit is tight enough & it's crowded, second level has more space but will be busy also, three people wide could just about walk around the summit if nobody else was there

Thanks so much naughtysmurf, this is really helpful for me to decide now:)

Advertisement