Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Problems

Options
  • 24-07-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what everyone is paying at the moment for Sky & Sports package. I'm paying i think around 90 a month which i think is pricey. Considering other packages are cheaper i'm thinking of moving on to them and getting rid of sports. La Liga being cut is another silly decision. Would love to hear what other people think on this.

It also bugs me that sky are more interested in getting new people to sign up and then have no regard for people who are with them for a number of years.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You've already asked this in the Sky forum (which was the right place for this topic) so I'm locking this thread.

This forum is for mainly discussing TV shows, not providers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement