Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone TV and Broadband?

Options
  • 23-07-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Looking at changing TV/Broadband/Landline providers.
    Currently have eir for landline and internet, paying a saucy €62 per month, and we never use the landline. We have Sky TV which is grand, but package is €40 odd.
    Combined cost is €1,225 per annum, and considering ditching the landline phone, and keeping internet and TV, and making the switch as listed on bonkers.ie.
    The advised package is TV & Simply Broadband from Vodafone, potential cost is €660 versus the €1,225 existing, seems like a no brainer.
    Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, with this vodafone package? Connection wise we are based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

im an eir customer like yourself

my package at the moment is €63.50 pm including BB phone eir talk unlimited national mobile and uk calls and eir vision essential 18 month contract (I'm getting €27.50 pm off my bill + €2 direct debit discount ) - it was a retention loyalty deal when I was out of contract and threatened to leave

give eir a ring and go through the options to cancellations

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

traveller2 wrote: »
    Looking at changing TV/Broadband/Landline providers.
    Currently have eir for landline and internet, paying a saucy €62 per month, and we never use the landline. We have Sky TV which is grand, but package is €40 odd.
    Combined cost is €1,225 per annum, and considering ditching the landline phone, and keeping internet and TV, and making the switch as listed on bonkers.ie.
    The advised package is TV & Simply Broadband from Vodafone, potential cost is €660 versus the €1,225 existing, seems like a no brainer.
    Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, with this vodafone package? Connection wise we are based in Dublin.
    The speed is dedicated by your landline not by the service provider, give Sky a ring, most likely you will get a good offer from them for TV and BB for one year.

Advertisement