Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for tattoo artist with experience of tattooing a person with hemophilia.

Options
  • 23-07-2018 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there,

Long story short, I have a bleeding disorder(hemophilia) and I want to get a tattoo. I know that having hemophilia is one of the reason that I shouldn't but we are living in 21st century and with all the medications I should have no problem with that (I did a research and a lot of people with hemophilia have no problem with tattoos). Still a lot of tattoo studios don't event want to talk with me so I'm looking for someone in Dublin that have experience with that kind of matter.

Any recommendations?

Best Regards and have a great day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I came here looking for an answer to this question as well.

I have a son 17 who wants a tattoo and also has a bleeding disorder. He has been advised against it by his doctor. My fear is he'll get it done anyway and not tell the artist of his bleeding disorder. So, I too would like to know if anyone has experience with this. If he's going to do it I'd like it not to end in the A&E department.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

At 17, nobody reputable will tattoo him anyway, never mind anyone with experience with that kind of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

is the hemophilia moderate or severe?

The best thing to do is find some good studios near you and contact the artists and ask for their advice. If they recommend against it then you know what to do. Please make sure though you’re contacting someone reputable. There’s a lot of **** tattoo “artists” who will tattoo anyone for a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    The best thing to do is find some good studios near you and contact the artists and ask for their advice. If they recommend against it then you know what to do. Please make sure though you’re contacting someone reputable. There’s a lot of **** tattoo “artists” who will tattoo anyone for a few quid.

Couldnt agree more!

• Advertisement
Advertisement