Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Prayer Before Dawn

Options
  • 22-07-2018 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

I watched this last night and thought it was very good,a couple of difficult scenes but very well made and portrays a Thai prison for what it is,a great performance by Joe Cole too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

Is this showing in any cinemas does anybody know? Wouldn't mind going to see it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

sonic85 wrote: »
    Is this showing in any cinemas does anybody know? Wouldn't mind going to see it

Looks like the Vue and Cineworld in Dublin have it tonight as a one-night-only event thing (some sort of featurette about yer man Billy will show after the film), but it seems to be on a fairly limited release across the board.

Having said that, it's also out now on iTunes if you prefer watching at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

Fysh wrote: »
    Looks like the Vue and Cineworld in Dublin have it tonight as a one-night-only event thing (some sort of featurette about yer man Billy will show after the film), but it seems to be on a fairly limited release across the board.

Having said that, it's also out now on iTunes if you prefer watching at home.

Thanks for the reply. Not close to Dublin so that's out and don't have iTunes! May wait for the dvd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Can't see it on show anywhere near where I live which is a real pity because I'd like to see this one on the big screen.

Not too many films interesting me in the cinema atm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

I finally got around to this one and I thought it was really fantastic. The tension was up there with anything I've seen, surprising moments of tenderness are dotted here and there in a sea of visceral violence.

Worth watching. Not for faint hearted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement