Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball Grip

Options
  • 21-07-2018 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Does anyone on here use 10 finger grip,
    I normally interlock my hands but always fighting with the right hand getting to strong,
    Recently changed grip slightly, 2 Vs pointing to right shoulder but my right little finger is struggling to get comfortable and also getting discomfort in my right hand, had this problem last year when I tried to change,
    I tried the baseball grip and feels more comfortable but its not my preferred choice,

Ant thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Have you the right size grips for your hands?

Very very few pro's use the baseball grip and id say there must be a reason for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭WheresMyPar

I use standard size, my glove size is ML
    My thinking is the same tour players don't use,
    But if it's comfortable compromise what am I loosing

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

Does anyone on here use 10 finger grip,
    I normally interlock my hands but always fighting with the right hand getting to strong,
    Recently changed grip slightly, 2 Vs pointing to right shoulder but my right little finger is struggling to get comfortable and also getting discomfort in my right hand, had this problem last year when I tried to change,
    I tried the baseball grip and feels more comfortable but its not my preferred choice,

Ant thoughts

Golf is a game of function not form, if you hit it better with the baseball grip use that, it didn't do Ronan Rafferty any harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,134 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I switched to baseball grip for a few years as I felt I had better control like that.
    I since switched back because I felt I no longer needed it.

If it works, use it until it doesn't, the ball wont care.

Advertisement