Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailfinders Vouchers

Options
  • 20-07-2018 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone bought/used these vouchers before- I'm interested to see if you had any issues using them etc
    Many thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭geecee

I have been given them as a present in the past... and to be honest they are a bit (in fact a lot!) of a pain

e.g. Flights to Thailand cost €700 online, exact same flights cost €800 in Trailfinders.

In order to use my €200 trailfinders voucher, I lose the first €100 as they can't price match the online price.

Of course can always simply keep them for another trip in 6 months time but a lot of people don't like to keep cash tied up in vouchers

I have warned my family not to buy me any more vouchers from there!

BTW: Trailfinders provide an excellent service for inexperienced travellers that are looking to have an itinerary suggested and booked for them.. But for pure flights you are better off to buy online

Advertisement