Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split screen game for 9 year old

Options
  • 18-07-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and my 9 year old son play split screen games like Terraria, PVZ garden warefare and Minecraft but was wondering is there any other games we could play with split screen?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Rocket League is a great favourite in our house.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jimbob_t1

Have you tried the Lego games, always goes down a treat in our house. Lego Marvel Superheroes still gets pulled out quite regularly here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Overcooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

castle crashers
    chariot

not split screen, but 2 player co-op.

Halo MCC i think can be played splitscreen as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Spelunki is great fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

I know you said split screen but unraveled 2 is great fun for any age to team up and puzzle solve and its visually beautiful, also if he wanted to play without you he can continue the game. If he is finding a part very hard he can jump into your body and you can complete that section or visa versa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2TmLrTl6gs&vl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Thanks for the ideas guys, hes a picky lil fecker so I'll run them by him :)

Advertisement