Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for Last Minute Holidays

Options
  • 18-07-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any one has tips for how to find good deals on last minute holidays?

I'm on leave from this Friday until the 29th of July and have nothing planned so open to a 2/3 day break away or a longer e.g. 5-7 day break and very open minded about where in the world so just wondering how best to find some last minute decent deals.

I'm checking out the obvious websites like TUI and Last Minute.com to see if any good deals but just open to suggestions from others who may have good ideas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Cassidy Travel, GoHop, Sunway.ie.

Living Social, GroupOn and the likes of them might also have specials.

Other than suggest other websites there's not much more to say really. It's pot luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

If you are in the Midands or above, see about flying from Belfast. Jet2holidays are usually very cheap even with no sale/last minute jobbies.

Pricing up a holiday back in April and Jet2 beat all the competitors down here. I saved a fortune. Same destination and hotel.

Ample airport parking directly across from terminal. Very quiet airport as well. Would definitely fly from there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Tippgirl74

Skyscanner has a function whereby you can enter a departure airport e.g Dublin and then 'everywhere' as your destination airport and it brings up all scheduled flights sorted by cheapest. Its also easy to see cheapest days in the month to travel if you use the 'view month' option.

I use trivago or hotelscombined for accommodation.

Advertisement