Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Vitae - Maldron Limerick

Options
  • 18-07-2018 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭

I used to be a member of this gym from 2008 to 2012 after which it got a bit tired and run down. Anyone know if the equipment and the gym itself has been updated since?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Currently a member here myself.  Cant say I have had any trouble with the gym equipment itself or the pool 
    The changing areas could use an overhaul certainly but they're OK for me. Staff I've found are most helpful and would probably let you have a look around to judge for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I was there for a few years up until about 2016 when I just had enough. Machines were never fixed, too much equipment broken, changing areas were grim. Have a couple of friends who still go there. I don't think much has changed. The majority of the staff that were there then have left too. Still the same manager though .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Any discount going on for 3 month membership which is not mentioned online?
    toushea wrote: »
    Currently a member here myself.  Cant say I have had any trouble with the gym equipment itself or the pool 
    The changing areas could use an overhaul certainly but they're OK for me. Staff I've found are most helpful and would probably let you have a look around to judge for yourself.

Advertisement