Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with my foot?

Options
  • 18-07-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Okay my foot has been paining me a lot over the last two days, I woke up with it paining me out of the blue so I was not in any sort of accident.

It is paining severely whenever I move it or try to put any wait on it and it is bent inwards so I cant even move it properly to walk on.

I looked up possible causes online and the closest thing I could find was gout but it couldn't be gout because there is no swelling or any redness.

Can someone please offer me some advice, I cant leave my room I have no money for a doctor and my medical card has expired.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

Medical advice isn't permitted on boards, and this includes asking for suggestions of diagnoses. You should speak to a health professional if you are concerned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement