Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How it ends Netflix movie

Options
  • 15-07-2018 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch this movie yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Was going to watch it this evening but it got a lot of bad reviews so didn't bother with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

The last 10 minutes are comically bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Watched it last night. I enjoyed it but as previous posts have said, it falls flat in the last 10 mins - Nothing in the lead up to the last scene makes any sense.

All throughout the movie, you are seeing things happening that leads you to believe what has caused the disaster however when you find out the real cause, there was literally no point in anything in the movie happening cause it makes no sense at all!!
    For example, why did the train derail? Why did all the planes crash? Why is the army deployed out of Chicago at the beginning if it was a weather event at the other side of the country
    The power is out less than 1 day and yet the population are acting like survivors in season 3 of the walking dead
    And don't get me started on Sally drinking whiskey at the end of the movie while supposedly 3 months pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Enjoyed it up until the last 10 or so minutes...once the final credits rolled however I was left thinking there was literally no point to the movie when they didn't give a proper ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

So with a whimper and not a bang?

• Advertisement

I watched about 20 mins of it and turned it off, i just found Forest Whitaker's character annoying, and i usually enjoy watching him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

J.H.Christ
    I feel cheated with that ending.
    What a turd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I found this film to be named very ironically.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Glebee

watched it last night, first half is ok, second half I thought would never end. Plot all over the place. 4/10

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Defunkd

Good concept but the ending was a let down. I don't mind not having closure but how they escaped death was like a slap in the face. Lava(?) approaching very fast and then just stops...gtfo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement