Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA M4 AEG

Options
  • 15-07-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Selling my KWA M4 AEG. Bought in 2009, been upgraded with Magpul parts and I am not sure anymore about the brand of the handguard/outer barrel. had that upgraded when buying the AEG. Will try to find the original receipt and will update if I know the manufacturer. Else see pictures.

The tool in the first picture is not applicable anymore, this was for a adjustable piston, the piston was recently changed for a regular version after the service.
    Backup sights are airsoft grade aftermarket as the AEG did not come with sights after the upgrade.

The gearbox has been shimmed and I used it with Lipo batteries only. Had the AEG serviced recently, and after that the gearbox was rewired and trigger set renewed on advice of the service guy.

Stock is magpul UBR, pistol grip is also magpul.

Battery connector is a mini deans variant used for PTW's. I can have this changed to mini Tamiya after sale agreed.
    Had it rear wired when I bought it. Original parts no longer available.

FPS is steady at 315 to 318 FPS.

I recently bought 2 new batteries, Nuprol 11.1 Volts 30C 1450 mAh LIPO. These have been fitted with above mentioned mini deans connectors, and come separately, not included with the AEG. I paid € 40 for them each, they haven't been used at all yet, so want the same amount for them.

The AEG € 395 cash

Can be picked up
    Can meet up
    Can be delivered, fuel for buyer. Won't be able to mail it, don't have a proper box for it.

Location Navan Co. Meath

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_11_zpswerzp25p.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_10_zpsohreh9tr.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_09_zps1iz0iiy1.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_08_zpswtkebe64.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_07_zpsqcooyfri.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_06_zps6hcvxpqw.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_05_zpsbwfuy8he.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_04_zpsjemb01fh.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_03_zpsc7pkkhsj.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_02_zpsnwuv2h5p.jpg

[IMG][/img]KWA%20M4_01_zps5tuhec89.jpg