Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guncase

Options
  • 15-07-2018 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Aluminium gun case with wood like side panels. 2 locks with key and 2 number locks, see picture

W=97cm
    D=25cm
    H=10cm

Black foam inside, see picture

€10 cash

Can be picked up
    Can meet up
    Can be delivered, postage for buyer
    Location Navan Co. Meath

[IMG][/img]Guncase1_zpsop7rfrcv.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Offer asking collected

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭RinusLaptop76

See advert, 10 euro.

Yea I’m offering the asking price and will collect

That's ok, sold, when would you like to pick it up?

I’m free Wednesday evening if that suits? Any other pistols or rifles for sale too?

• Advertisement

I don't think that would be a problem, I should be home. I am not sure if my wife is working, if so then please after say 8.15 pm.

No other pistol available than that sig 226. I am in the process of posting a KWA M4, working on the thread as we speak, and after that I'll open a new thread for an Systema PTW MP5.

Cool to pm’s so.

Bear with me, this is the first time and day I am actually using boards, I'll figure out how to PM ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Phillyf9

In the highly unlikely chance this deal falls through I'll also offer full asking price and whatever postage and PayPal costs are involved.

Thank you for your interest but the case is sold. I'll label the thread as sold.

• Advertisement
Advertisement