Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55inch in regular living room

Options
  • 15-07-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Im trying to convince the missus to let me put the 55inch tv in the sitting room ...at the moment we only have a real old tv there and needs replacing ..we have a 55inch smart lg upstairs which never gets used she thinks its too big but i think it would look well in the corner off the room ..Whats your thoughts on bigger tvs in regular living rooms

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Im trying to convince the missus to let me put the 55inch tv in the sitting room ...at the moment we only have a real old tv there and needs replacing ..we have a 55inch smart lg upstairs which never gets used she thinks its too big but i think it would look well in the corner off the room ..Whats your thoughts on bigger tvs in regular living rooms

I've a 55 inch in my bedroom!

40 in sitting room

If you have the space, then why the hell not?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why not put it in the room for a few days and see what you both think?

If the room is big enough, then 55” isn’t too big. The norms are changing every year and now even a 40” seems small to me in any setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

yes i agree with some speakers would be class..
    Myself and my young fella love movies its the one thing we do together so i think this would enhance the experience

• Registered Users Posts: 25,342 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Your missus doesn't agree with your proposal so you're looking for affirmation from anonymous users on the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

heroics wrote: »

by this account it should be good

Advertisement