Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard

Options
  • 13-07-2018 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I would get a blackboard in or around the Dublin area? I am looking for a wall mountable one about four foot wide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Shaunoc

wait4me wrote:
    Anybody know where I would get a blackboard in or around the Dublin area? I am looking for a wall mountable one about four foot wide.

made one recently. Easy with section of MDF and blackboard paint, some nice moulding. 50 euro ish all in. Otherwise trawl donedeal or adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks Shaunoc. Is that blackboard paint good and does writing on it feel like writing on a real blackboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Shaunoc

wait4me wrote:
    Thanks Shaunoc. Is that blackboard paint good and does writing on it feel like writing on a real blackboard?

Yup. Looks and feels the real deal. I'm confident other blackboards have to be similarly created. Got ronseal brand in lenehans

Advertisement