Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens Induction Hob Repair

Options
  • 13-07-2018 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to get at the electrical panel on this Induction Hob? When I unscrew it, it seems to have a lot of tight wires for the induction plate still attached?

I keep getting an ER22 code on this and that refers to the electrical control panel,
    Apparantly the solution is to replace two capacitors on the board. C25 (680uF/10V) and C26 (330uF/10V)
    I'd like to give it a go

IMAG0720.jpg?raw=1

IMAG0723.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭magnethead

Nobody ever mess with one of these or something similar? No-one Hazard a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Can you upload a photo of the hob and a photo of the name plate? Actually If you have the nameplate make a youtube search using the model or the first half of the model and it might get you a video of someone taking the hob/a similar hob apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭magnethead

Thanks,
    IT's a E-Nr: EH645FE17E / 01

FD: 9506
    Z-Nr: 01053

I'll try youtube :)

Advertisement