Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&g scar-l cqc upgraded

Options
  • 12-07-2018 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭

Selling or trading my G&G scar-l cqc that’s been upgraded. It’s been short stroked and the aoe has been corrected. It was sprayed in a camo design but I stripped that back as it wasn’t great and has unfortunately left some staining on the plastic but not bad at all. Could probably be cleaned back a little more but looks good to me and happily still has the fn trade marks looking good.
    Upgrades list:
    •Ultimate upgraded spring
    •14 tooth lightweight piston
    •Super shooter cnc aluminium piston head
    •Ultimate blue v2 cylinder head
    •Ultimate polished cylinder
    •Shs red nozzle with rubber o-ring
    •Shs trigger set
    •Shs high speed motor
    •Super shooter 16:1 high speed gears
    •G&G green hop rubber flat hopped
    •Prometheus flat nub
    •Madbul 6.01 barrel
    •Wired to deans

Gearbox was stripped and fully cleaned and then greased and shimmed properly. Comes with a cw/ccw silencer, 4 black 75rnd emags and the original box. Fires great and snappy trigger with great range. Fires at 320 fps. Selling for €350 or would trade for a high end sniper or dmr

Comments

Advertisement