Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

September 2016 applicants

• 12-07-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just said I'd throw this up and see if there are any applicants from the September 2016 recruitment campaign still awaiting an official invite from HRM. If so, post below to discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Leeroyjenkins

Yeah I'm still waiting. Has anyone had to redo medical yet? I haven't received word to redo it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Monty25

Yeah I'm still waiting. Has anyone had to redo medical yet? I haven't received word to redo it.

Same here I haven't received any notification about repeating. PCT done last September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Leeroyjenkins

Monty25 wrote: »
    Same here I haven't received any notification about repeating. PCT done last September.

Yeah same boat so. Maybe they make us do it closer to the intake?

Yeah same boat so. Maybe they make us do it closer to the intake?

At this stage it's hard to say, there doesn't seem to be any one set way. Have you family abroad or anything? Hoping for October if not it will be later in 2019 I'd imagine which will be very difficult. I don't mind waiting it's just having no clarity or indication

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Clono

At this stage it's hard to say, there doesn't seem to be any one set way. Have you family abroad or anything? Hoping for October if not it will be later in 2019 I'd imagine which will be very difficult. I don't mind waiting it's just having no clarity or indication

I'm the same September 16 haven't heard anything about redoing pct or medical yet I did my pct June 17 and medical April 17. I had a local td get on the case and they told him every aspect of my application done just waiting on sign off, that was about two weeks ago.

• Advertisement

Clono wrote: »
    I'm the same September 16 haven't heard anything about redoing pct or medical yet I did my pct June 17 and medical April 17. I had a local td get on the case and they told him every aspect of my application done just waiting on sign off, that was about two weeks ago.

How did you go about getting in contact with a local TD?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Clono

How did you go about getting in contact with a local TD?

I emailed his office but there own email address would also be available on there website. I was lucky because he was a very close friend of my wife's family and he helped me with my house last year to. He managed to find out from hrm a few weeks back that all my vetting and everything is done it's literally just waiting the signature on the file, I emailed today and it's still not signed off nearly five months on from when it first went to senior management

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

I’m in the same boat lads. I’ve PCT done since June 2017. Medical done since March 2017!! .. I’ve nobody abroad or anything.
    Hope to get the next invite.
    I just want to get in and out, I’m waiting a lot my time like ye. I also have to arrange a buy out of my contract from the army.
    I asked HRM what the craic was and I got an email saying awaiting sign off as some of ye did but they emailed me last week saying my file is “receiving attention” unsure what it means to be honest.
    Anyone any info when the next crowd are going in?

Advertisement