Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland coupon Galway advertiser

Options
  • 12-07-2018 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Today's advertiser has a €10 off coupon when you spend €50 in Iceland store Doughiska

That is all.

Comments

But its Iceland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I wonder if they'd accept it in Tesco, they still take Dunnes vouchers as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,755 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

But its Iceland

So what?

No different from Lidl or Aldi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Well I would say it's completely different than Lidl or Aldi in fairness but they do have some lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

I walked into Iceland once. It was fairly grim as far as supermarkets go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Nobody was asking for any opinions. If you don't like Iceland then don't use the coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

Nobody was asking for any opinions. If you don't like Iceland then don't use the coupon.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, especially when it's regarding a shop selling cheap frozen crap, but equally in this instance nobody asked you for yours either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Brill, not a fan of their own brands, but great for frozen grains and fancy frozen deserts.
    annoying tho, that like the rest they set the spend so high, it would take me months of shopping there to reach it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thursday's advertiser has a €10 off coupon when you spend €50 in Iceland store Doughiska

That is the takeaway from this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement