Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Echo\Sonos One query

Options
  • 11-07-2018 10:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Can anyone help me out with this query, i have two Sonos one speakers that are great, setup as a stereo pair in my kitchen. i was using apple music with them.

I recently changed over to spotify and now im thinking of getting an amazon echo so i can control the music and the hue lights etc.

Can anyone tell me if the Sonos one speakers will work with the amazon echo?

Im not looking to speak to my sonos ones, for example if i put the amazon echo in the sitting room, i literally just want to say alexa play music everywhere and the sonos ones will play music in the kitchen and on the echo. of if i say alexa play music in the kitchen , it will play on the sonos ones in the kitchen only. is that possible?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

If you have Sonos one, you already have alexa. It's built in. If you have Sonos 1s then you will need echo.
    Asking echo to play everywhere will not play music on sonos as set out in your example. Asking echo to play music in kitchen will play music in kitchen Sonos.
    If you have Sonos one's buy another one for everywhere function. If you own 1s buy another 1 s and dot or buy a Sonos one. Your everywhere function will work fine then

Advertisement