Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding rates

Options
  • 11-07-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi ,

Just wanted a quick idea on what to charge for minding 3 kids in my own home for a couple of hours , 5 days a week .

They are between 7 and 12 but unsure what is a fair price .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

jm92 wrote: »
    Hi ,

Just wanted a quick idea on what to charge for minding 3 kids in my own home for a couple of hours , 5 days a week .

They are between 7 and 12 but unsure what is a fair price .

Thanks

Think you may need to add more info: the area you are asking about, what other services are included
    (e.g. will you provide cooked meals or snacks, assist with homework if this is like an after-school ?, will you collect them or will they be dropped at your place).
    Also note that I've seen in after-schools usually there are reduced rates for a second child from same family.

PS: I am only using an after-school so can't comment on childminding rates

Advertisement