Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for movies after the match!

Options
  • 11-07-2018 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Looking for a few recommendations of mainly horror movies which may have fallen under my radar. Seen most of the up to date stuff. Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

smurf492 wrote: »
    Hi folks. Looking for a few recommendations of mainly horror movies which may have fallen under my radar. Seen most of the up to date stuff. Any help appreciated

What kind of horror films do you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Open to all kinds... Slasher/supernatural /gore flicks primarily

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

If you like the Friday 13th films, there's a pretty good fanfilm here.

If you've got Netflix, Triangle is a surprisingly good flick that's gone under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Wedwood

Groundhog Day !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭p to the e

"Irreversible" is a delightful romp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

p to the e wrote: »
    "Irreversible" is a delightful romp

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

smurf492 wrote: »
    Open to all kinds... Slasher/supernatural /gore flicks primarily

For more recent gore flicks I'd recommend

American Guinea Pig : Bouquet of Guts and Gore
    American Guinea Pig : Bloodshock
    Atroz
    Daddy's Little Girl

Be advised though, these are over and above any mainstream or studio released film in terms of extreme / graphic content.

Advertisement